Former Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Commercials Internship Scholarship Winner, and Top 25 of 20,000 Lifetime Tongal Ideationists Reviews Broadcast Commercials. Also Available for Hire to Evaluate your Commercial.

Friday, July 6, 2018

Welcome to "My Product in Demand".

My name is Alessandro Machi. From time to time I find a product that I like and I want to help expand the demand for that product. Because the product already exists and is owned by a company or corporation, getting inside the company can be a challenge. If I'm knocking on your door its because I believe I can accelerate millions more in revenue for your company.

Increasing revenue can come in many ways. One way is to remove a present day stigma attached to your company. The NFL has a controversy involving the National Anthem and players wanting to kneel. I have a solution to this issue that I would like to present to the NFL.

There may be a product I really like and if I can ascertain a way to accelerate sales, I could be contacting your company. A company could become defensive if an outsider is claiming they can increase their sales. This is understandable. I like to focus on the positive, your company succeeded in making something great, you deserve a bigger reward for that achievement.

I am easy to work with in large part because my goals are the same as the company I want to help, increase the popularity of a specific brand or product that I believe has earned it.

If I contact your company one day, maybe you will have heard about me already and the door to get in will be opened.  

A little bit about me. Since the 80's I have been on the leading edge of technology. I worked for the first company to own a Cray Computer. Talk about a merging of technologies, the Cray Computer was used to create hi quality computer graphics, which where then FILMED via an optical printer, the film downloaded and sent in for processing, then picked up six hours later as a film print that was then viewed on a moviola.

Also In the early 80's I was a film student frequenting first of their kind Video Post Production houses so I could have my first Award Winning Season's Greetings Commercials edited. I also had my KTLA Promo video edited on one inch video. And I had another film blown up from Super-8mm to 16mm. Another project taught me about Paint Box Techniques in a room charging 300 dollars an hour, and some very interesting techniques that are still valid in the present.

In the 90's I launched my own videotape editing studio. I was responsible for every video, audio, and power cord  connection, and I learned the importance of calibration. In 2001 I won a Los Angeles Emmy and my videotape editing studio was directly responsible for over 24 IMDB credits. I closed my video editing business in 2007 so I could become  a caregiver for both of my parents.

The collective of all of my experiences, which basically was in the service of others while doing what I loved to do, has placed me in a unique situation where I can help certain companies by accelerating the value of some of their products or brands, because I am in contact with their products.

You can get a bit more detail about my work history here.

No comments:

Post a Comment