Former Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Commercials Internship Scholarship Winner, and Top 25 of 20,000 Lifetime Tongal Ideationists Reviews Broadcast Commercials. Also Available for Hire to Evaluate your Commercial.

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Trend Spotting doesn't always have to Involve Entirely New Things.

I am a Brand and Product Value Accelerator. However, I could also call myself a Trend Spotter who rather than finding out what youth want, instead figures out ways to make existing products have more value and popularity for all ages. Isn't that a form of Trend Spotting as well?


Sometimes people think a marketing innovation idea for a specific, existing product makes me an advertising agency, or a marketer. The difference is a Marketer and an Advertising Agency's job is to make many products look good, whether or not they themselves believe in the product.



As a Brand and Product Value Accelerator, my job is to squeeze all the usefulness out of a product, a product that I already like. In essence, I am trend spotting for existing products, and that truly is a niche market.


Visit my LinkedIn page to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment