Former Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Commercials Internship Scholarship Winner, and Top 25 of 20,000 Lifetime Tongal Ideationists Reviews Broadcast Commercials. Also Available for Hire to Evaluate your Commercial.

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Product Value Acceleration.

Product Value Acceleration means I have discovered a product that I really like and I want to accelerate the value and sales of that specific product by a significant number. This is not an everyday occurrence. There are a lot good of products out there so there has to be something extra special for me to want to contact a company and pitch them on increasing sales of an existing product.

A Company could ironically feel insulted that an outsider claims they can accelerate value and therefore sales. I would hope that a more positive perception prevails. A person with passion found something about a specific product or service that already impressed them, and now wants to accelerate value and sales of the product for the brand. This is usually a good thing.

Sometimes my acceleration idea may not require any new modification to an existing product, other times it might. But what is most important to remember is that most of the tough work has already been done by the company.

Take a moment and relive the invention of the ice cream cone and the ice cream waffle. Neither innovator was trying to insult or show up the Ice cream vendor, rather these two gentlemen came up with a way to accelerate sales of ice cream by adding value.

I have been gifted and cursed in the following way, I am really fast with simple math and I can look at a sports play or a security video and notice something that others may not notice, I call this a gift. On the other hand, I can't do calculus nor do I have the ability to take my two dimensional skills into the world of 3 dimension.

I am a believer that if we are really really talented in one thing, the likelihood that we are below average at other things is great. If I believe I can accelerate product or brand value, it also means I probably did not have the means to come up with the entire concept. Rather, I recognized the brilliance of what was done and by adding my ideas to the existing concept, we all benefit.

Somebody such as myself is almost unemployable. This would explain 15 years running my own Los Angeles Emmy winning videotape editing studio and 11 years as a caregiver for my own parents. My talents and gifts are based on my immersing with the real world. Now I hope to give back to those who I know would benefit from my interacting with their company.

I even have an idea on how to make bowling more popular with both existing bowlers and new bowlers. How am I ever going to get a Bowling related company to not only believe me, but actually give me a contingency deal memo that if my idea works, they will compensate me? I'm not sure, but I am going to try. On that note, if you are an attorney or agent who would like to represent me and who has access to companies I want to reach, I would happily agree to a residual percentage of whatever I am paid.


Visit my LinkedIN page to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment